- Perform assigned maintenance/repair work orders in M&E, infrastructure and building services related works
- Perform day-to-day inspection, data logging, corrective and preventive maintenance on facilities and system including electrical, mechanical, painting works etc
- Operate and manage the Building Management System
- Operate fire protection system (wet)
- Manage and supervise contractors on construction/renovation/repair of facility system
- Diploma/Higher Nitec/Nitec in Electrical/Mechanical/Plumbing/Refrigeration or Building Certificate from a recognized training institute.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in plant facility, hospitality, property management operation & maintenance environment. Fresh graduate may apply.
- Experience in operating fire protection system (wet) would be beneficial
- Able to interpret blueprints, technical drawings & sketches to calculate requirements
- Able to perform 12 hour rotating shifts
Salary Grade: OP1/OP2
Posting Date: 23 February 2018
Closing Date: 23 March 2018
Contact Person: Joel Luo at Tel: 6577 7813 or email to joel.luo@RWSentosa.com