- Responsible for project implementation, installation and commissioning of Surveillance System.
- Perform routine preventive maintenance/ corrective maintenance.
- Implement system enhancement in accordance to approved guideline/ code.
- Maintain spares inventory and other workshop activities.
- Strictly adhere to the Departments Code of Ethics and Confidentiality, and conduct duties in a professional and compliant manner at all times.
- Basic knowledge in Electrical/ Electronics and IT Networking.
- Preferably with 1-2 years of relevant work experience in a similar field.
- Able to work rotating shifts.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Attention to detail and able to follow strict protocol to ensure full compliance to code
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Words, Powerpoint, Excel.
- AutoCAD knowhow would be an added advantage.
Salary Grade: S3
Posting Date: 5 March 2018
Closing Date: 4 April 2018
Contact Person: Cherie Teo at Tel: 6577 8952 or email to: cherie.teo@RWsentosa.com