- Develop performance indicators and metrics and ensure that databases are well maintained
- Produce short/long term forecasting and in-depth analysis on various products and segments
- Helicopter view of cross products / segments / markets and apply insights from analysis to business strategy development
- Work with stakeholders to support sales and marketing decision-making and to map out strategic growth plans
- Minimum Degree in any discipline, with 4 – 6 years of experience in analytics / revenue management or related industry in travel, attractions, MICE, etc.
- Possess positive attitude, and is meticulous with numbers.
- Excellent time management skills with ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to translate analysis to recommendations and give confident presentations
- Proficient in MS Office applications, especially Excel. Proficiency in other analytics tools will be an added advantage
Salary Grade: Management 3 (M3)
Posting Date: 9 February 2018
Closing Date: 10 March 2018
Contact Person: Peh Jiale at Tel: 6577 9312 or email to: jiale.peh@RWsentosa.com