- Develop Learning and Organizational Development strategies to meet business needs, including needs analysis, development, implementation and evaluation of learning and OD solutions.
- Work closely with Business Units/departments in understanding business, operations and learning needs so as to identify and develop appropriate interventions.
- Lead team to plan, develop and implement programs, interventions and initiatives, including screening, selecting and working in partnership with external training providers to provide quality services to RWS.
- Manage the development of key competencies to meet and support the business needs of RWS.
- Lead or participate in progressive HR or cross-functional improvement projects
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree with at least 10 years of relevant working experience, especially in learning and development and organizational development functions.
- A team player with strong business acumen and solution-oriented, good communication and presentation skills, creative, resourceful and self-driven.
- Possess strong planning, project management and analytical skills.
- Applicants with prior experience in service quality management will have an added advantage.
- Good interpersonal, communication and organization skills
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Salary Grade: M3/M4
Posting Date: 4 July 2018
Closing Date: 3 August 2018