- Leads the HR Information System (HRIS) team to strategize and implement key HR-IS projects.
- Ensures that HRIS projects are aligned with the HR strategy and business requirements including process design, functional requirement, data management, testing and production operations.
- Works closely with our HR leadership team and stakeholders to design, improve and test system integrations.
- Optimizes the implementation of technical processes to ensure the integrity of accurate data and reporting.
- Plans and manages change activities in deploying HRIS solution.
- Plans and runs HRIS governance operations including data quality validation, data administration, reporting, security and user roles management.
- Degree in Computer Science or any related discipline with at least 5 years of experience as a HRIS professional. Those with a relevant diploma and experience may also apply.
- Expert understanding in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 with strong functional and technical skills in modules like Core HR, Payroll, Absence and Performance Management.
- Must have proven project management full life cycle experiences.
- Possess solid experience and exposure in client facing and implementation roles.
Salary Grade: M3/M4
Posting Date: 14 March 2018
Closing Date: 13 April 2018
Contact Person: Vivian Soh at Tel: 65778927 or email to vivian.soh@RWSentosa.com