- Lead the HR Information System (HRIS) project team to strategize and implement key HRIS projects.
- Ensure HRIS projects are aligned with the HR strategy and business requirements including process design, functional requirement, data management, testing and production operations.
- Work closely with HR leadership team and stakeholders to design, improve and test system integrations.
- Optimize the implementation of technical processes to ensure the integrity of accurate data and reporting.
- Plan and manage change activities in deploying HRIS solution.
- Plan and run HRIS governance operations including data quality validation, data administration, reporting, security and user roles management.
- Participate in progressive HR or cross-functional improvement projects.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or any related discipline with at least 5 years of experience as a HRIS professional. Those with a relevant diploma and experience may also apply.
- Expert knowledge on HRIS systems, especially in PeopleSoft HCM 9.2 with strong functional and technical skills in Core HR, Recruitment, Payroll, Attendance and Performance Management would have added advantages.
- Must have proven project management full life cycle experiences.
- Candidate with HR Change Management experience is preferred.
- Possess solid experience and exposure in client facing and implementation roles.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Salary Grade: M3/M4
Posting Date: 31 May 2018
Closing Date: 30 June 2018