- Manages the Environmental Services Management department in accordance with the policies, procedures & standards established by RWS
- Is responsible for the planning, organization & supervision of the daily cleaning and maintenance work throughout RWS and all other areas covered by the department
- Develops and implements departmental policies, procedures and service standards with an aim to achieving the highest standards possible
- Develops career paths for key employees with potential and provides the environment for staff training, career development and advancement
- Supports the company’s goals and objectives and communicates these to the staff. Encourages within the department teamship and a passion for excellence and achievement
- Diploma or Degree holder with minimum 5-8 years’ experience as an Executive Housekeeper or Building Services Manager from a hospitality industry.
- Proven track record of maintaining superior standards of housekeeping or facility management in a previous position in a hospitality industry.
- Excellent communicator with strong writing and presentation skills.
- Resourceful and able to thrive in a dynamic and result-driven environment.
Salary Grade: Manager 3 (M3)
Posting Date: 15 November 2017
Closing Date: 14 December 2017
Contact Person: Joel Luo at Tel: 6577 7225 or email to: email@example.com
Click on the respective link below to apply for this position: