- Prepare proposals, both standard and customized proposals to potential clients, based on client’s needs and preferences.
- Conduct cold calls and arrange for site inspections for clients, featuring the resort’s unique features and positive selling points.
- Co-ordinate and manage execution of weddings and social events.
- Manage the daily administration of wedding and social office including reports generation.
- Possess minimum Diploma in related fields.
- Must be proficient in MS Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in the service industry, preferably in wedding sector.
- Detail-oriented with good follow-up and follow-through skills. Good interpersonal and co-ordination skills.
Salary Grade: E1/2
Posting Date: 22 January 2017
Closing Date: 21 February 2017
Contact Person: Peh Jiale at Tel: 6577 9312 or email to:jiale.peh@RWsentosa.com