- Provide advisory to team members on HR matters and ensure Compliance in HR operations.
- Assist in implementing key HR initiatives and programs.
- Promote team member engagement through organization of staff events.
- Participate in process improvement initiatives to achieve operation efficiency and compliance.
- Participate in progressive HR or cross-functional improvement projects.
- Tertiary education in Human Resources or Business Management related discipline, with at least 1 – 2 years of experiences in HR Generalist role.
- Good knowledge of the Employment Act.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Salary Grade: E1/E2,E3
Posting Date: 31 May 2018
Closing Date: 30 June 2018