- Work with IT Director on network operations support and enhancement projects.
- Coordinate and maintain network availability uptime and SLAs
- Coordinate and liaise with vendors to facilitate troubleshooting for response and resolution within SLA.
- Review monthly statistics and usage reports for improvement and enhancements
- Diploma/Degree holder in Computer Science or equivalent with minimum 3 years of network operations or relevant experience
- Experience in supporting at least one large scale network setup (>1,000 users)
- Experience in supporting multi-vendor solution environment and hybrid cloud technologies would be advantageous.
- Experience in operation procedure and policy documentation.
- Good team player with good interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
Salary Grade: E1, M5
Posting Date: 7 March 2018
Closing Date: 4 April 2018
Contact Person: Yvaine Tan at Tel: 6577 7220 or email to yvaine.tan@RWSentosa.com