- Lead FM&E WSH Section with routine duties associated with maintenance of WSH compliance programs, safety procedures, safety equipment and general safety administrative functions such as confined space, WAH, hot work, first aid program, and noise control program etc.
- Tracking of issuance of safety equipment and PPE
- Consolidation of data on WSH performance, safety inspection data
- Lead Safety awareness / promotion / audits / inspections
- Conduct safety induction for new TMs and contractors
- Maintaining and sustaining FM&E OHSAS18K/SS506 certification will be a critical KPI
- Must be a registered Workplace Safety & Health Officer (WSHO) with Ministry of Manpower
- Other WSH and safety-related certifications (Eg. Confined Space, WAH, Noise Monitoring, FSM etc.) will be advantageous.
Salary Grade: Executive 1, Supervisor 2/3 (E1/S2/S3)
Posting Date: 9 November 2017
Closing Date: 8 December 2017
Contact Person: Joel Luo at Tel: 6577 7225 or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the respective link below to apply for this position: