- Support the analysis and evaluation of business strategies for the Resort by preparing periodic and commentaries, as well as forecasts of business performance.
- Prepare, develop and analyse key financial information and business statistics to facilitate Business Units and Management in decision making process.
- Advise Business Units on the financial implications and consequences of business decisions and major initiatives.
- Participate in ad-hoc projects and provide support on financial projections as required by Business Units and Management.
- Monitor and evaluate financial information system and suggest improvements where needed.
- Degree from a reputable institution. MBA is a plus.
- Experience in Finance industry is an added advantage.
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Highly proficient in understanding and reviewing P&L; comfortable with handling and interpreting large volumes of data.
- Excellent written and spoken communication and presentation skills
Salary Grade: M4/M3
Posting Date: 10 Nov 2017
Closing Date: 10 Dec 2017
Contact Person: Victoria Ng at Tel: 65778931 or email : Victoria.firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the respective link below to apply for this position: