- Assist the Assistant Director with the implementation, organization, and supervision of inspection tasks and activities, to ensure that all buildings finishes, structures, M&E supports, ID work supports and facilities resort-wide are in compliance with code requirements
- Review and ensure installation as per design / as-built drawings / submission plans
- Review facilities systems operation, maintenance and installed capacity to achieve operation efficiency and reliability centered maintenance plan.
- Prepare scope of work, specifications and tender document on consultancy service, M&E works, and building inspection findings improvement works for compliance with code requirements.
- Plan and develop audit plan on building inspection and facilities systems audit.
- Review and benchmark IR facilities systems best practices and submit improvement plan.
- Capex and Opex budget planning and control
- Diploma/Degree in Civil & Structure Engineering with relevant experience in facilities system design and management
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in large commercial establishments, with a strong background in operation, maintenance, engineering, and project management of civil engineering services and facilities
- Excellent troubleshooting skill and customer service skills with attention to details
- Effective interpersonal communication skills, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Broad based experience of computer systems and MSOffice suites to include MSWord, Excel & PowerPoint
- Team player and ability to promote cross functional collaboration
Salary Grade: M4
Posting Date: 19 April 2018
Closing Date: 18 May 2018