- Manage operation, maintenance & engineering of various Attractions facilities and building infrastructure.
- Plan & execute improvement projects to increase efficiency and reduce downtime of Attractions facilities and related building services
- Manage, review & execute Preventive Maintenance/ Corrective Maintenance Work Orders and ensure timely closure
- Diploma/Degree in Facilities Management, Engineering or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar M&E role, with a strong background in operation, maintenance, engineering and project management of facilities infrastructure.
- Possess initiative and able to work under tight schedule
- Able to perform shift work on weekends and public holidays
Salary Grade: Manager (M4)
Posting Date: 8 December 2017
Closing Date: 7 January 2018
Contact Person: Joel Luo at Tel: 6577 7225 or email to: email@example.com
Click on the respective link below to apply for this position: