- Receive, inspect and record shipments for both Food and Non-food products.
- Check contents and labels to ensure accuracy.
- Perform data entry and documentation verification.
- Prepare Key Performance indicators (KPIs) and month-end accrual reports.
- Assist with tabulation of cumulative data.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Minimum GCE “N” or “O” Level qualification.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Powerpoint and Word.
- Physically fit as the job will require heavy lifting at times.
- Able to perform rotating shifts and work on the weekends.
Salary Grade: OP2/OP3
Posting Date: 9 April 2018
Closing Date: 8 May 2018
Contact Person: Yvaine Tan at Tel: 6577 7220 or email to yvaine.tan@RWSentosa.com