- Assist in implement, organize and supervise outsource vendors in maintaining of all landscape areas covered by Landscape department.
- Manage & supervise outsourced service providers to ensure show readiness to maximize guests experience in accordance to established standards.
- Ensure that the policies and procedures established are implemented.
- Maintain an environmental friendly approach to all aspects of the environmental services department.
- Assist in monitoring and tracking of expenditures to keep within the approved budget.
- Diploma or degree in Environmental Science, Botany or Horticulture.
- Minimum 4 to 5 years hands-on field experience in landscape/horticulture and plant display maintenance.
- Possesses leadership skills and able to make sound independent decision.
- Possesses good sense and basic knowledge of landscape/horticulture services.
- Broad based experience of landscape computer systems and MSOffice suites to include MSWord & Excel.
Salary Grade: E2/E3
Posting Date: 26 March 2018
Closing Date: 25 April 2018
Contact Person: Joel Leo at Tel: 6577 7225 or email to joel.luo@RWSentosa.com