- Ensure proper documentation, incident / request handling till closure.
- Conduct periodic review and analysis of incident / request, monthly data extraction and report consolidation.
- Provide recommendation, improvement, SOP modification from time to time.
- Execute IT service requests including coordination and communication to the relevant support party.
- Maintain assets database, perform asset tagging for management and inventory purpose.
- At least Diploma in Information Technology or at least 2 years of relevant working experience.
- A good understanding of ITIL methodology. Strong analytical and troubleshooting.
- Proficiency in English with strong communication skills and customer service orientation.
Salary Grade: E2/E1
Posting Date: 17 April 2018
Closing Date: 16 May 2018