You will be part of our Human Capital Development team that support strategic initiatives to develop and nurture our team members to excel and progress in their roles.
You will be responsible to support the development and execution of programs such as:
- Career development initiatives and rotation programmes
- Continuous Improvement Review for Authorised Training Organisations
- Data analytics and process improvement projects
- Other support and administrative duties including lead roles in Enterprise Learning Management system, Training Process Administration, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years relevant working experience. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- A team player with good communication and presentation skills; is self-driven, independent and passionate toward organisation learning and people development.
- Possess strong planning, project management and process analytical skills. Resourceful and able to thrive in a dynamic result-driven environment.
Salary Grade: E2, E3
Posting Date: 6 April 2018
Closing Date: 5 May 2018
Contact Person: Vivian Soh at Tel: 65778927 or email to vivian.soh@RWSentosa.com