- Perform timely credit assessment on credit applicants
- Exchange credit information with other casinos
- Create credit transactions in Casino Management System (CMS)
- Ensure proper maintenance of patron credit files
- Ensure compliance with the company’s credit policy, authorization and standard operating procedures
- Prepare analysis and receivables reports for management
- Follow up on debt recovery processes
- Meet Casino Regulatory Authority’s statutory requirement of minimum 21 years of age.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Accounting or related fields with minimum 1 year of working experience in related field.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Able to perform rotating shifts including weekends and public holidays.
Salary Grade: E2
Posting Date: 6 June 2018
Closing Date: 5 July 2018