You will be part of our Compensation and Benefits team that develops strategic compensation initiatives to attract, retain and develop talent. Your responsibilities include:
- Assist in the design of compensation and benefits programs including salary structure reviews, formulation of incentive schemes and job evaluation
- Partner with HR Relationship Managers to advise the Business Units on various compensation matters including pay competitiveness
- Drive annual compensation cycles such as the Performance Management Reviews, Annual Increment and Bonus Exercises
- Assist in ad hoc review of allowances and incentives
- Assist in completion of market surveys
- Assist in monthly allowances’ payment submissions and preparation of compensation reports
- Bachelor’s Degree with 1-2 years relevant working experience. Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Possess strong planning, project management and process analytical skills.
- Resourceful and able to thrive in a dynamic result-driven environment
Salary Grade: E2, E3
Posting Date: 6 April 2018
Closing Date: 5 May 2018
Contact Person: Vivian Soh at Tel: 65778927 or email to vivian.soh@RWSentosa.com