- Lead the C&B Team in developing strategic compensation initiatives to attract, retain and develop talent. Such initiatives include:
- Job Evaluation and Sizing,
- Designing Incentives Schemes,
- Refining Salary Structures and Variable Compensation Schemes.
- Oversee regular exercises such as Performance Appraisals, Annual Increment and Bonus, and re-marketing of Insurances.
- Conduct market intelligence and data-mining for trends and benchmarks.
- Guide and mentor members of the C&B team to increase their compensation and benefits bench-strength, as well as their people management responsibilities.
- Lead or participate in progressive HR or cross-functional improvement projects.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Management or any related discipline with at least 8 years of experience as a Compensation and/or Benefits professional. Experience in the actual review and formulation of policies is a necessity.
- Candidate with certifications related to Compensation and Benefits would have added advantages.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- A dynamic and creative individual who thrives in a demanding and fast paced environment.
Salary Grade: M1/M2
Posting Date: 31 May 2018
Closing Date: 30 June 2018