- Ensure that the activities and processes within Casino Marketing are in compliance with legal, regulatory and internal policies requirements e.g. licensing, reporting and internal controls matters.
- Provide guidance and assistance with regard to specific processes, ad-hoc queries and regulatory inquiries relating to Casino Marketing.
- Follow up with respective business units to update SOP or Guiding Principles to reflect the current procedures.
- Co-ordinate and conduct compliance training, compliance training plans and programs to create compliance awareness within casino marketing.
- Review submissions and reports that are prepared by casino marketing operations team for regulatory reporting purposes
- Minimum 4 years of experience in gaming, compliance or audit in a regulated industry.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to develop effective processes and control.
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements
Salary Grade: Assistant Manager (M5)
Posting Date: 27 December 2017
Closing Date: 26 January 2018
Contact Person: Yvaine Tan at Tel: 6577 7220 or email to: yvaine.tan@RWsentosa.com