- Provide support for HR systems, including PeopleSoft HRMS and Virtual Roster time management system. Such support includes but is not limited to system configuration, data patches, reports creation, problem analysis, researching and resolving operational issues.
- Analyze and determine business requirements including process design, functional requirement, data management, testing and production operations.
- Participate in HRIS UATs to ensure solutions are aligned with the business requirement.
- Write, maintain and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines and documentation and train users on new processes.
- Ensure data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
- Preferably, Degree in Computer Science or related discipline, with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in HRIS.
- Experience in PeopleSoft HRMS is a must.
- Experience in full life cycle project activities is preferred.
Salary Grade: M5/E1
Posting Date: 14 March 2018
Closing Date: 13 April 2018
Contact Person: Vivian Soh at Tel: 65778927 or email to vivian.soh@RWSentosa.com