- Lead a team to provide HR advisory services (e.g. in the area of cafeteria management, recreation club and wellness, etc.)
- Engage team members to understand issues, escalate and implement improvements for a happy work environment.
- Ensure cafeteria operators meet expectation on quality food, hygiene and service.
- Roll out new sports activities & social events for staff recreation.
- Lead in process improvement initiatives to achieve operation efficiency and compliance.
- Participate in progressive HR or cross-functional improvement projects.
- Tertiary education in Human Resources or Business Management related discipline, with at least 5 years’ experience managing HR operations in the tourism or hospitality sector.
- Prior experience in leading process improvement is preferred.
- Good knowledge of the Employment Act and Work Passes.
- Resourceful, good people management and communication skills.
- Good knowledge in Excel functions for data analytics.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Salary Grade: M5/E1
Posting Date: 4 July 2018
Closing Date: 3 August 2018