- Provide advisory and support to Business Units on HR matters to meet business goals, including manpower planning, talent development, on-boarding and off-boarding management.
- Active ground engagement with Team Members to understand HR issues and assist in implementation of pragmatic HR solutions.
- Partner with the HR Specialist Team to implement HR policies and framework.
- Participate in progressive HR or cross-functional improvement projects.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources or Business Management related discipline, with at least 4 years of relevant experience.
- Good knowledge of the Employment Act.
- Good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
Salary Grade: M5/E1
Posting Date: 31 May 2018
Closing Date: 30 June 2018