- Design and develop Data Ware house systems which comply with the relevant IT security policies and standards. Conduct system functionality testing and work with user acceptance testing to verify that client requirements are incorporated into the system design.
- Manage project issues and risks to ensure deliverables are on track. Assist in developing acceptance testing and user training plans to ensure the quality of product as well as its smooth implementation.
- Propose alternative solutions and technologies to improve and bring about high quality system solutions. Assess impact of business requirements on integration of all relevant systems and work with relevant teams on appropriate integration solution.
- Gather, analyze and assess the client’s business requirements and processes evaluate the viability and feasibility of implementing them (including operational and security policies and requirements) and also possible improvements.
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ of relevant experience and excellent hands-on experiences in ETL, Data warehouse solution.
- Strong knowledge and experience in technologies such as Oracle/PL SQL, basic batch file scripting, data integration.
- Experience in SAS BI suites tools, particularly Data Integrator Studio is a must-have
- Good analytical and problem solving skills, familiar with data analysis and management reporting.
- Able to coordination with related teams – source system technical team, system administrators, DBAs, data users
Salary Grade: M5
Posting Date: 9 March 2018
Closing Date: 6 April 2018
Contact Person: Yvaine Tan at Tel: 6577 7220 or email to yvaine.tan@RWSentosa.com