- Ensure HR work plans and priorities are aligned with business goals and executed in a timely and effective manner
- Ensure HR policies and practices are relevant to the businesses and applied consistently across all business units
- Provide advisory on people management matters, including performance, disciplinary and industrial relations matters
- Bring ideas and solutions to the table, encourage teams to question the status quo
- Guide and support teams through coaching, delegation, assign challenging assignments for their career development
- Other HR Projects such as productivity initiatives and other cross-functional improvement projects.
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or relevant discipline.
- At least 10 years of HR experience with at least 5 years of experiences in managing teams
- A dynamic and creative individual who thrives in a demanding and fast paced environment
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Resourceful and able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic result-driven environment.
Salary Grade: M2/M3
Posting Date: 31 May 2018
Closing Date: 30 June 2018